Making energy efficient improvements to your home is a great way to help conserve energy and reduce your monthly energy costs. DSFCU is making it easy by offering low rates on Solar and Energy Efficiency Loans. Whether it’s new energy efficient windows, or a Solar Energy System that you’re interested in, DSFCU is here to help!
Our low rate loan is designed specifically for energy-saving projects, and you’ll enjoy:
- Loan amounts up to $25,000 – Energy Efficient Home Improvements
- Loan amounts up to $50,000 – Solar Energy Systems
- Plus, you may be able to take advantage of State incentives and Federal tax credits.**
- Courtsey lien added to property
- Repayment terms up to 144 months. Start your home energy efficiency improvements now.
Below are some energy efficiency and solar upgrade possibilities that can reduce energy consumption.
- Attic Insulation
- Hot Water Heater and Piping Insulation
- High-efficiency Furnace
- Energy-efficient Cooling
- Energy-efficient Water Heating
- Energy-efficient Windows
- Duct Replacement
- Wall Insulation
- Energy-efficient Lighting Fixtures
- Solar Hot Water Heating
- Solar Panel Systems
- Solar Outdoor Lighting
- High-efficiency Appliances
- Artificial Turf