- Any vehicle with a current or previous model year
- Financing available up to 100% of the purchase price including tax, license, our MBI (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance), and GAP insurance.
- Model years 2017-2022
- Financing available for up to 100% of High Kelley Blue Book, plus tax, license, our MBI (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance) and our Gap insurance.
Older Used Autos:
- Model Years 2007-2012
- Financing available for up to 100% of Mid Kelley Blue Book, plus tax, license, our MBI (Mechanical Breakdown Insurance) and our Gap insurance.
Delta Schools FCU understands the love of the classic automobile. Our employees own classic muscle cars and we wanted to be able to offer a product that would allow our members to own that car that may have gotten away years ago.
- Model Years 1972 and older
- Finance 75% of the appraised value or verifiable NADA value
- Credit union must view the car and have pictures for the file
Save money when you finance a vehicle from the people who won’t steer you wrong. We know how stressful buying a car can be.
DSFCU wants to make your next purchase a little less stressful with competitive rates and terms, from the people you can trust. DSFCU can help save you sometimes hundreds if not thousands of dollars with our low competitive rates and protection products; GAP, Mechanical Breakdown, Life and Disability insurance. Start with one of our knowledgeable loan officers who can pre-approve you for your next purchase and blue book your trade in to help put you in a position of strength. When buying a car negotiate the purchase price and not the payment. Dealers will extend terms to up-sell you on extras and the price. Price determines payments, let us work with you to find a loan amount you can and want to afford.