Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our Readiness Plan
Delta Schools Federal Credit Union believes our members are like our family. And like you, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy. As your credit union, we are here for you when you need us the most.
Given growing concerns around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are taking this opportunity to update you on our readiness plan. The health and safety of our members, employees, and community is our top priority. We will continue to follow guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the Contra Costa Health Services and other health organizations. Here is an update regarding extra safety measures we have put in place along with tips to help you access your accounts.
For Our Members
- Your funds are safe and secure and are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Delta Schools Federal Credit Union has greatly enhanced our members’ remote access to their accounts over the years. Most everything you can do at a branch can be done remotely 24 hours a day and seven days a week. If you are not sure, please contact us.
- Utilize Online and Mobile Banking*. To download Mobile Banking, please click here for Apple or Google Play.
- Deposit checks and transfer funds between accounts here at DSFCU.
- Use Bill Pay, pay a person or transfer money to another financial institution, instead of using cash transfers will take 1-2 business days.
- Utilize the convenience of our online banking and loan application systems on our website to apply for deposit, loan, and mortgage accounts.
- Utilize Contact Us on our website deltaschoolsfcu.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call a Member Service Representative (925) 757-0237. Please be aware that this may impact hold times due to increased volume.
- Visit Co-Op ATM
- Protect yourself from scams. If we reach out to you, we won’t ask for confidential information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN), or other account information.
- Please follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- If you have been affected by COVID-19 and need help with your account, please contact us at (925) 757-0237.
In Our Branches
- Increasing janitorial disinfecting and services:
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including surfaces doorknobs, phones, handrails, counters, and ATMs
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at teller stations
- Suspending use of coffee machines and popcorn machines
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products
For Our Team Members
- Building awareness around preventing the spread of disease
- Closely monitoring health and well-being
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms and meeting rooms
- Asking them to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick
- Suspending all non-essential business travel and attendance at public meetings.
Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information on the status of our readiness plan. If you have specific questions or need assistance, we are happy to help.